PDA

View Full Version : Build blog

spyfoxy
03-06-2008, 09:48 PM
Hey guys, thought you might want to know about our blog in which we're documenting our StreetFox trike build.

http://steubenswheelmen.blogspot.com

It's behind where we actually are as you might have guessed from the various questions posted here. :) But it will catch up.

Pagan Wizard
03-06-2008, 10:44 PM
Looks like you may have converted your laundry room into a workshop of sorts......if I did that.....I wouldn't live to tell the tale. :eek:

Looks like some pretty nice work so far.....please do keep us posted.

SirJoey
03-06-2008, 11:39 PM
So you have someone to keep you in line, eh PW? Be thankful!

It's a lonely solitary life for me, with nobody at all around except the ghost & my ******** chihuahua. If I did have a woman here, I'd prolly have to make a few changes though, as she prolly wouldn't appreciate having several of my HPVs in the house.

Right now, the StingRaycer is parked in my larger bathroom, AlleyKat, Chopzilla & a StingRay are parked in the dining room, another StingRay & my tadpole are parked in my bedroom, 2 partially disassembled bikes are residing in my office, & my den has 3 separate little piles of various bike parts in it!

Out in my barn is the Rhoades Car, Trixter, Lil' Hornet, Deltoyd, Boneshaker, Unicycle, 2 upwrongs & a bunch of various parts! Meanwhile, the storage shed houses the Mongoose & a whole slew of donors in various stages of condition & disassembly, not to mention all of the other donors still sitting out in the weather around the barn, & all of the bike-oriented junk in the bus!!!!

What woman would be willing to put up with this? This place has turned into a train wreck, :eek: & it's all Brad Graham's fault! I really need help! (in more ways than one) I gotta take some pics...

n9viw
03-07-2008, 10:44 AM
See Joey, what you need to do is adopt several of us. We can carve out a space in the yard, and help you work on all that stuff! How about it? A builder's commune! :D

SirJoey
03-07-2008, 10:57 AM
Sounds like a plan, N9! Come one, come all!

Once we toss all these stupid HPVs out the door, I'll have room for everybody! :D

spyfoxy
03-13-2008, 04:44 PM
Totally updated the blog with pics and video. Check it out. :cool:

steubenswheelmen.blogspot.com

spyfoxy
03-25-2008, 05:27 PM
Unpainted but still cool. :) We tested it in the church parking lot yesterday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SePzD_T0ID8