View Full Version : Build blog

03-06-2008, 08:48 PM
Hey guys, thought you might want to know about our blog in which we're documenting our StreetFox trike build.

It's behind where we actually are as you might have guessed from the various questions posted here. :) But it will catch up.

Pagan Wizard
03-06-2008, 09:44 PM
Looks like you may have converted your laundry room into a workshop of sorts......if I did that.....I wouldn't live to tell the tale. :eek:

Looks like some pretty nice work so far.....please do keep us posted.

03-06-2008, 10:39 PM
So you have someone to keep you in line, eh PW? Be thankful!

It's a lonely solitary life for me, with nobody at all around except the ghost & my ******** chihuahua. If I did have a woman here, I'd prolly have to make a few changes though, as she prolly wouldn't appreciate having several of my HPVs in the house.

Right now, the StingRaycer is parked in my larger bathroom, AlleyKat, Chopzilla & a StingRay are parked in the dining room, another StingRay & my tadpole are parked in my bedroom, 2 partially disassembled bikes are residing in my office, & my den has 3 separate little piles of various bike parts in it!

Out in my barn is the Rhoades Car, Trixter, Lil' Hornet, Deltoyd, Boneshaker, Unicycle, 2 upwrongs & a bunch of various parts! Meanwhile, the storage shed houses the Mongoose & a whole slew of donors in various stages of condition & disassembly, not to mention all of the other donors still sitting out in the weather around the barn, & all of the bike-oriented junk in the bus!!!!

What woman would be willing to put up with this? This place has turned into a train wreck, :eek: & it's all Brad Graham's fault! I really need help! (in more ways than one) I gotta take some pics...

03-07-2008, 09:44 AM
See Joey, what you need to do is adopt several of us. We can carve out a space in the yard, and help you work on all that stuff! How about it? A builder's commune! :D

03-07-2008, 09:57 AM
Sounds like a plan, N9! Come one, come all!

Once we toss all these stupid HPVs out the door, I'll have room for everybody! :D

03-13-2008, 03:44 PM
Totally updated the blog with pics and video. Check it out. :cool:

03-25-2008, 04:27 PM
Unpainted but still cool. :) We tested it in the church parking lot yesterday.