PDA

View Full Version : Failure

gphil
07-21-2009, 08:12 PM
Guess I don't kknow how to use this site. My pictures will not post. I have posted in the past------It says I have gone over quota or something like that. So do I need to get rid of the others? I was trying to send two only. I think I have embarassed myself enough posting here. gphil

dakidd1
07-21-2009, 08:36 PM
Hey phill,
I use Photobucket to get all the pics I want posted here. Some here pointed that out to me also, you might give them a try... http://photobucket.com/

Just use the insert pic link function, if you go that route, within your postings.

Ron

gphil
07-21-2009, 08:43 PM
Thanks Ron ,I can post everywhere but have a problem here. I will try what you suggested. gphil

GregLWB
07-22-2009, 09:59 AM
Thanks Ron ,I can post everywhere but have a problem here. I will try what you suggested. gphil

gphil - Photobucket works well for me as well. I had the same problems as you are having in the beginning and the guys here were very patient and helped me through them. Don't worry about asking questions or for help, that is what this site is about. We're glad you're here.:)

Greg

gphil
07-22-2009, 12:41 PM
Thanks guys going to that site asap. Not sure if anyone wants to see this attempt of building but what the heck. gphil

dakidd1
07-22-2009, 09:18 PM
I would love to see your project, or build. Post them Pics....

Ron

JayRay
07-24-2009, 12:15 AM
Gphil
www.Photobucket.com
works great for me. :)
Looking forward to seeing pictures
of your build as you progress.
Jay