PDA

View Full Version : Denver Good Times!

JustaGuy
09-23-2010, 03:46 AM
Hey new too the site and been reading quite a bit. Picking up my first arc welder soon for a month of practice then I think I'll take on the warrior. Any others around in the area hit me up........take it easy:helmet:

taytayou812
09-23-2010, 02:28 PM
Hey there! And welcome aboard. I'm Taylor and I live in Centennial. I have a couple of bike projects in process but I've been doing more home repairs than bike building this summer. (bummer, but I gotta make the wife happy!) There are a couple of us here in the Denver Metro area. Good luck and be sure to ask lots of questions if you get stumped by any thing, these guys here are real good and have lots of cool ideas.
Good to have you here.

fultondp
09-23-2010, 03:22 PM
Howdy Guy,

I'm also in the area, Arvada to be exact. Let me know if you need anything, I've got buckets of salvage parts waiting to live again!

-- darren

JustaGuy
10-05-2010, 04:20 AM
http://images.craigslist.org/3n43mc3o05V55T65U2aa42bdc9d195ea011f8.jpg

Just picked up this welder off craigslist and starting some practice. Probably be hittin ya up for some parts soon hopefully. Take it easy :batman:

fultondp
10-05-2010, 01:31 PM
Nice score! Let us all know how the welding is coming along. If you run into troubles you can't fix or need advice take a picture and post it here. The welding doctors are in!

My advice: don't rush; watch the puddle not the spark.

-- darren