PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Parker CO

countrywill
11-11-2010, 04:31 PM
Hi my name is Will and I live in Parker,Co. I got the plans to the Streetfighter not to long ago and have been waiting for a welder which I just got and I recently got some steel. My schedule just change at work so now I have plenty of time during the day ( I work nites ) to fire up the welder. I was planing on starting it this week but it started to snow and I havnt figured out how to get the heater in the garage to work yet ( i just bought my house) may be monday.Thanks for reading this little rant. Any advice would be great!!!

KoolKat
11-11-2010, 04:41 PM
Greetings, Will, and welcome! Congrats on the new digs. :sunny:

fultondp
11-11-2010, 07:24 PM
There are about 1/2 dozen zombies in the denver metro area, so if you need parts or a 3rd hand, just give a shout!

We may have to plan a zombie ride for the spring. Do you think your bike will be done by March? We could put in an entry for the St Patties day parade if there is enough interest.
:thinking2:

Darren

taytayou812
11-11-2010, 07:51 PM
Welcome aboard Countrywill. I'm in Colorado too, in Centennial, off University & Arapahoe. Let me know if you need something too. I have a pen/pile of assorted bikes and parts. (seems I always need something from the LBS anyway!)
Darren, I think a ride in March or so would be great! Even just a get together or something like that would be fun.

countrywill
11-12-2010, 12:56 PM
Thanks everyone, I am up for getting to gether for a ride but i dont know if it wil be finished or not i still need the rims, brakes, adapter, steering linkage, and to learn how to weld. I pick up a lincon electric 135 a few days ago thats BRAND NEW never been used for 350. Are you guys on facebook? I do have a few questions. shoot me a email countrywill@hotmail.com

tay you said you are on university and arapahoe, I deliver to the whole foods market there.and im close to arapahoe and jordan..

taytayou812
11-12-2010, 02:27 PM
Hey Will, I just sent you a request from facebook.(Iwas able to find you.)I'll fire off an email to you so you'll have mine too. Let me know if you need any help or just want to meet and discuss projects. Thanks.

countrywill
11-12-2010, 04:09 PM
Got the invite and the email i think were all set no. I need to move my truck out of the garage to the side of the house for more room. it sucks i dont have the money to work on that, its not easy to find parts for a 46 ford pickup

ken will
11-12-2010, 05:03 PM
it sucks i dont have the money to work on that, its not easy to find parts for a 46 ford pickup

At least you still have your 46 ford pickup. When we got married we needed the money so I sold it.
All I have left is the original motor.

Look familiar?

http://dohcbq.blu.livefilestore.com/y1pbNKRv5eg4mMR9GAXBM8xXDMG-4b1_glokHKmsBZfrgtkMIxiqUJx8cEyjUP8mMQN89Vhyvag1Ul _z2m41Wr2eaxqwSvrEwyd/Flathead.JPG?psid=1

graucho
11-12-2010, 09:59 PM
Hello Will, welcome to the group.

Richie Rich
11-13-2010, 02:05 AM
Welcome, Will....You don't need to worry about that heater...you've already got one...your welder...!!!

So, fire it up and start making sparks.
And, of course, take LOTS of pictures along the way.

...Richie Rich...

countrywill
11-14-2010, 02:56 AM
Well I might not have it for much longer if the wife and I have a kid. I going to try to hold on to it. I shoot'n for monday to get the welder set up

Odd Man Out
11-14-2010, 03:59 AM
I hear the kid thing takes a while -- you could get a few built before that occurs I think.

Ajohnson
06-08-2011, 12:29 AM
whats up big will, Got my account started still trying to figure this thing out got my first head tube chopped and cleaned today!

schu777
06-08-2011, 08:34 AM
My brother lives in Parker - but not into bikes or building bikes...although he thinks these are pretty cool.

taytayou812
06-08-2011, 06:36 PM
Welcome aboard!
I'm in Centennial and work in Littleton. I sent you a P/M too.
What are you starting or wanting to build?
P.S. We love lots of pictures.