PDA

View Full Version : quad cycle builder from kent

jagoman
05-26-2011, 05:14 PM
hi everyone came across atomic zombie site while looking for 2nd hand recumbent. after seeing Dan-Lowski Quadster I was imedietly inspired to build somthing similar however he dont, seem to have any plans avalable, so my first build will be a bit of an experiment,no problem if it dont work just take it apart and try again At the moment ime trying to design my steering linkage ,also trying to thafom out how to atache bike wheels to rear axles

taytayou812
05-26-2011, 07:43 PM
Buy the plans for the Kyoto Cruiser. Just about all your questions will be answered. Good luck and welcome aboard!

John Lewis
05-27-2011, 06:14 AM
I know a couple of builders here have done a DeltaWolf to quad conversion. Have a look in the gallery and search the forum. Richie Rich springs to mind.

John

jagoman
05-27-2011, 05:26 PM
I know a couple of builders here have done a DeltaWolf to quad conversion. Have a look in the gallery and search the forum. Richie Rich springs to mind.

John
just watched a youtube video of a DeltaWolf quad conversion. very usefull thankes

socialtalker
05-27-2011, 05:51 PM
do you have a youtube link?

just watched a youtube video of a DeltaWolf quad conversion. very usefull thankes

John Lewis
05-28-2011, 03:47 AM
I think the other Quad builder was Sir Joey who may pop up and comment if he sees this.
Brad of course has a quad available among the plans. It's called the StreetFighter. I'd forgotten that.

John

socialtalker
05-28-2011, 06:35 AM
oh you meant the az quad on youtube, yes i have seen that. i thought jagoman was referring to another one. thanks.

PeterT
05-28-2011, 09:16 AM
Read through my Streetfighter build blog "Down Under Fast Recumbent Quad F-RQ", and you will find both the King Richie Quad mod and my variant on it. Actually, read through all the info under the Streetfighter heading, & you'll find LOTS of useful tidbits

PeterT