PDA

View Full Version : Cutting up a diamond frame tutorial

KoolKat
09-22-2011, 09:54 PM
Cutting up a frame. A 32 page step-by-step tutorial with tons of pictures and videos. Shows how to use three types of grinder discs to cut up a diamond bicycle frame into individual components for your bike building projects.

www.atomiczombie.com/aztv

graucho
09-23-2011, 09:01 PM
Wowza! What a treat. I watched every vid. Fantastic job!. I see there on youtube. Would you want them advertised/pushed worldwide leading them back to the site? Or just for the immediate group?

socialtalker
09-23-2011, 09:07 PM
thanks for the videos. how about putting them into playlists so the will be in sequential order? the frame chop is 32 videos and sometimes i couldnt find next video in the right column, had to go hunting for it.

Radical Brad
09-23-2011, 09:19 PM
Thanks for the comments!

Graucho... always the more contacts the better.. thanks!

SocialTalker... We are using Youtube only for bandwidth, and the tutorial is viewed properly (with the text) form our AZTV page. I would host the files on here, but the bandwidth would cost too much.

www.atomiczombie.com/aztv

Brad

KoolKat
09-23-2011, 09:54 PM
thanks for the videos. how about putting them into playlists so the will be in sequential order? the frame chop is 32 videos and sometimes i couldnt find next video in the right column, had to go hunting for it.

YouTube is a pain, that's why we have the vids organized on www.atomiczombie.com/aztv (http://www.atomiczombie.com/aztv)