PDA

View Full Version : Fishmouth Cutting Tutorial - Bravo!

Trike Lover
10-04-2011, 11:00 PM
Just finished going through the latest AZTV production on cutting fishmouths in tubing.

BRAVO! A great tutorial, well presented, excellent video. As with the Diamond Frame Chopping Tutorial, you've tacked a subject that gives a lot of people problems and laid it out in easy pieces, step by step.

Props to Kat and Brad!! Champagne and Roses to you both!

ken will
10-05-2011, 08:02 AM
Excellent!

KoolKat
10-05-2011, 08:12 AM
Thanks guys. Spread the word! We really appreciate your feedback and suggestions. Hope to have something new every week.

darnthedog
10-06-2011, 07:04 PM
My biggest regret is that this was not out before I trashes a bucket full of cutting disc. Really great video I can hardly wait for the next series. But what you have already demonstrated is Super. I really apreciate You guys doing these videos. They are just right for viewing when you can only watch 1 or 2 at a time. Such as during a coffee break. Keep up the great work.

schu777
10-07-2011, 08:15 AM
My question is how to get the "new" grinding disk (thicker one) and have a nice curve into it? Other than spending time with it...

Radical Brad
10-07-2011, 10:14 AM
Thanks for the positive feedback! We are doing some head tube, bottom bracket and bearing basics next. Going to work on the basic stuff while I have no garage and then work up to more advanced tutorials when I am more setup for it.

Brad

graucho
10-07-2011, 01:08 PM
Thanks for the positive feedback! We are doing some head tube, bottom bracket and bearing basics next. Going to work on the basic stuff while I have no garage and then work up to more advanced tutorials when I am more setup for it.

Brad

Thanks Trike Lover for this thread.

Being one who has made and edited a few videos I also REALLY appreciate the hard work and time Kat and Brad have put into their video demonstrations. Concept, storyboarding, writing script, videography, editing, then posting. Let's not forget the actual doing the work while the camera is rolling. My hats off to you two and a big THANK YOU!