PDA

View Full Version : Newbe

Old Peddler
01-14-2012, 06:58 PM
Hi guys, New to the forum today. I'm up here in Washington state. Lynnwood to be specific. Snowing today. Good day to be working indoors on my new plans for the Delta Wolf. I plan to incorporate the Gladiator wheels into my build of the Delta Wolf. :punk:

river
01-14-2012, 07:54 PM
Welcome to the forum. I'm kind of a newbie myself. Have fun building and post some pic's if you can . Just cold here in Glastonbury Ct.

KoolKat
01-14-2012, 10:08 PM
Yay! Glad you found us. Welcome to the Atomic Zombie family. We have a great community here, a lot of experienced builders willing to help. Your project sounds interesting. We Zombies like pictures, pictures, pictures.

charlie_r
01-15-2012, 12:39 AM
Welcome to the crew! Glad you found us.

Lynwood....west (wet) side of the state. I lived in Spokane many years ago, and several of my kids still live there. Beautiful state, with whatever climate you could want, from tropical rain forest to high desert.

Old Peddler
01-15-2012, 09:21 PM
Yay! Glad you found us. Welcome to the Atomic Zombie family. We have a great community here, a lot of experienced builders willing to help. Your project sounds interesting. We Zombies like pictures, pictures, pictures.

Thanks for your kindness. I'm sure I will fell well at home here. Yes I have a good camara and do like to share pic's. Will send some along as soon as there is some progress. Right now I am basically gathering parts. Now it looks like I am going to need a new wire feed welder. I just went out in the shop to use mine on my new project and guess what. Yep it just gave up the ghost. The gas solenoid went south with a lot of sparks. Miller makes the best but even they go down once in a while. Maybe I will need to try out that welding with a battery and and jumper cable that I read about somewhere on this forum. I read that and I erupted in laughter at how simple equipment sometimes can be. Good stuff.