View Full Version : More of Brad tv

Shadowwalker65
03-22-2012, 10:56 PM
More brad tv vote to make atomic zombie reality show...lol

Peace

Gil

KoolKat
03-22-2012, 11:03 PM
That's exactly what we have planned. Now that the snow has melted and grass is already turning green, we are working on some new stuff, including a brand new AZ web site and gallery integrated into the forum so that members can upload, share and organize their own pictures. We finally found some software that fits well with our community.

Then, more AZTV vids, including webisodes, bike building tips, tricks, etc. And, of course, more DIY bike projects.

Yeah, we have a lot of cool stuff planned for this year. If only we didn't need to sleep!

Shadowwalker65
03-22-2012, 11:16 PM
Sweet you guys rock, hope to see Sir Joey on the show lol, would be mad tv lol

KoolKat
03-23-2012, 12:19 PM
We would love to have SJ with us. It would be awesome to have an AZ-SJ build off.

graucho
03-23-2012, 12:45 PM
We would love to have SJ with us. It would be awesome to have an AZ-SJ build off.

Ha! that would be great TV. I want "in" as a third party. I could play Jesse James part. You know... the guy that thinks he knows it all, with half the talent. I could get tattoos, rip on Brad and SJ's work and swear a lot.

charlie_r
03-23-2012, 05:05 PM
Is it too late for me to get in on this? I could be the guy with the off the wall ideas that may or may not work.....

KoolKat
03-23-2012, 05:56 PM
The more the merrier! But, the best we could offer in the form of accommodations is a small camper and tents!

Odd Man Out
03-23-2012, 06:52 PM
BTW, anyone hear from SJ lately?????

Old Peddler
03-23-2012, 09:05 PM
BTW, anyone hear from SJ lately?????

I spent some time on Skype with him on Sunday. He is having some real problems with "sharecroppers" on his property. I won't go into details but it really has him down. He can cheer all of us up but has a hard time taking his own medicine. He needs our prayers.

Shadowwalker65
03-23-2012, 09:13 PM
Wow that would be a palace for a zombie head lol and throw in Groucho I am in, chopper off lol .... Yes we're is sj hiding must be planing next build....

Peace

Gil

The more the merrier! But, the best we could offer in the form of accommodations is a small camper and tents!

KoolKat
03-23-2012, 11:03 PM
Our thoughts are with SJ. If only we lived closer; we could do a Zombie bike building intervention to foster some happiness.

Once the rain stops here, we'll bring out the video camera again over the next couple of weeks and take everyone on a tour of our world. Time to revive AZTV, so suggest webisodes and video tutorials you'd like to see.

Shadowwalker65
03-23-2012, 11:28 PM
SJ is always in my prayers as is my AZ family you have all become close, look forward to the tour, will get a list of idies for you as I am sure others will, graucho get that cam out as well we miss your crazy builds .....