PDA

View Full Version : Regards from Big D, Texas

4player
04-16-2012, 12:01 AM
Found this site by accident and saw the Warrior pic. Started looking around, got interested and read 2,547 posts in 158 threads under Warrior Racing Trike (http://forum.atomiczombie.com/forumdisplay.php?144-Warrior-Racing-Trike)… looks like there’s some pretty talented people here! Bought the plans (thanks AZ) and am interested in finding someone close to Dallas that built one that I could actually sit in it. Since the last thing I peddled was a fixed gear before 10 speeds came out, I would like to find out if these old bones are still suited for this much fun before I started paying for parts:)

Mad7
04-16-2012, 12:38 AM
65 year old guy came by and begged me to make him one of "my cool trikes." I couldn't . He rode mine and did fine. He was a little taller than me so it was a little small. He did great. There should be someone from Big D you could ride. Welcome and good luck.
Wayne
Mena Arkansas

TexasTuff
04-16-2012, 08:23 AM
Hello 4player, I don't know of an active member in Dallas. gstrope has a warrior based velomobile, but I don't remember what city in Texas he lives. There is someone that sells what looks like a warrior in McKinney that I see advertised on Craigs List from time to time, but I don't know if he is active on AZ. I have a DeltaWolf and live in Edgewood about 65 miles east of Dallas near Canton. My son is in Plano and has a Tomahawk and Spirit. I'm gathering parts now that I'll use either on a Spirit or WildKat. You can't go wrong with the Warrior, it's a great ride.

Radical Brad
04-16-2012, 10:49 AM
Greets and thanks!

Brad

KoolKat
04-16-2012, 01:22 PM
Welcome to the AZ family. Glad you joined us.