PDA

View Full Version : Picture download

Old Peddler
06-04-2012, 02:38 PM
Yesterday I downloaded some pic's and I wanted to clear the pic's downloaded into the pic manager and I could not find a way to clear out the pics already downloaded into the manager to make room for another download.

OP

KoolKat
06-04-2012, 03:09 PM
Which pictures?

Old Peddler
06-05-2012, 12:59 AM
Which pictures?

I'm not quite sure as to which pict. you are querying about but I think you mean the pic's that I downloaded. That would be the squirrels and the bird feeder. The pict. manager let me post 4 pics and I wanted to post a couple more. I could not clear the pic. manager to further download another batch. Hope this is what you are looking for.

OP

KoolKat
06-05-2012, 08:49 PM
OK, you're talking about the File Upload Manager where you upload attachments of photos in your forum posts. That's not part of the Gallery.

Click on Settings (top right).
Under My Settings, click on Miscellaneous Attachments.
In the window Attachments Posted by Old Peddler, individually select pictures by clicking in the box on the right. A check mark will appear. If there is no check mark, the picture will not be deleted.
To delete all pictures, click on the box at the right of Attachments Posted by Old Peddler.
Check marks will appear in the box at the right of each picture (see picture below).

Scroll down until you see: Delete Selected.
Click on the Delete Selected button.

Caution: There is no Undo for this function.