PDA

View Full Version : What happening - from the Irish side of San Francisco

Murphy's Law
08-22-2012, 03:39 PM
What's the story,

I'm on here to get as much info. as possible to help me construct a chopper tricycle low-rider - motor mounted, to be ready for the Burning Man festival 2014. Yes I realize that's 2 years away, I'm starting early. I don't intend for it to die in the desert though and will hopefully bring it around the world with me on my travels.

So ya, I look forward to picking peoples brains and hopefully blowing your minds with the final product.

river
08-22-2012, 08:19 PM
Sounds like a very cool project. looking forward to seeing your build progress

Intrepid
08-22-2012, 09:29 PM
Welcome to the forum. Your trke should be a really great project. Do you have any sketches of what you're intending to build at all? We like pictures. :)

Ticktock
08-22-2012, 09:34 PM
See you and the trike when you get to China!
Steve G

Ticktock
08-23-2012, 12:07 PM
I am reminded of the time, when young and crazy at College, we decided to conduct experiments to verify Murphies Law.
Very carefull measurements were taken during a heat loss experiment, and the expected errors were then to be blamed on Murphies Law.
Well, we actually got a dead straight line graph, with no appreciable error! Not what we expected.
So in the final conclusions, we blamed the absence of expected errors on Murhies Law.
We were also able to come to the conclusion that there is a surprising consistency about Murphies Law.
We were able to state quite confidently that Murhies Law is consistently in- consistent!
Have fun,
SteveG

Murphy's Law
08-23-2012, 03:09 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys. Sketches will be coming soon.