PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Bulgaria

strahil
01-27-2013, 12:28 PM
Say hello to all Atoik Zombie . You"re nnumber one for me and my son!!!:punk: We do not know English well. We hope to understand us. Here in Blgaria we have not sen a tadpole trike. There for we decided to make a scrap. Send yur photos.

darnthedog
01-27-2013, 01:09 PM
Добре дошли в атомна Zombie- докато не мога да говорят или не пишат в българската I са с висока скорост интернет връзка, което дава възможност за четене и писане чрез превод програми. Ние обичаме картина и вашият проект. Ако ще се чувствате по-удобно Чувствайте се свободни да пишете на български език. Снимките са за един милион думи и не изисква превод на всички. Така че, моля да се забавлявате и се наслаждавайте. Препоръчваме ви да реализирате пакет пакет на плановете, ако ви трябва да вземат решение за покупка, те осигуряват великолепни указания за това как да се изгради изследвания велосипед. Късмет можете изграждане. Добре дошли в чудесно забавление.

graucho
01-27-2013, 01:23 PM
Здравейте, добре дошли в група. Ние се наслаждавате conversing с други по целия свят. Радваме си тук.

Hello, welcome in the group. We enjoy conversing with the other in the world. We are happy your here.

strahil
01-27-2013, 02:45 PM
Thanks for responding, I think at the first opportunity to buy some clever Atomic Zombie plans. Until then reassemble parts.

KoolKat
01-27-2013, 04:38 PM
Hello and welcome to the AtomicZombie family! :sunny:

Radical Brad
01-27-2013, 09:22 PM
Thanks for dropping by. We speak with our tools here, so no problem! We understand you just fine.

Cheers!
Brad

Ticktock
01-28-2013, 04:28 AM
你好, 我们很高兴见到你和你的孩子。

Hi, We are pleased to meet you and your son.
Steve G,
Beijing

strahil
01-31-2013, 02:14 PM
Здравейте отново. Благодаря за топлото посрещане.Искам да кажа,че закупих и вече получих 6 плана.Мисля първо да изградя OverKill но с бензинов двигател. Ще изпращам снимки от моята работа.

Ticktock
01-31-2013, 09:42 PM
He, slow down a bit!!
Unfortunately, most cannot read that ! While we may speak many languages between us, English is the only common language to all of us!
Easy for me--I'm English, but it is better to keep to one language so we can all share what is said.
Looks like you are interested in the Overkill Chopper,but thats all I can guess at.
I liked your trike in the gallery photo--you have the right ideas to fit in here perfectly!
Steve G,
Beijing

darnthedog
02-01-2013, 06:49 AM
He, slow down a bit!!
Unfortunately, most cannot read that ! While we may speak many languages between us, English is the only common language to all of us!
Easy for me--I'm English, but it is better to keep to one language so we can all share what is said.
Looks like you are interested in the Overkill Chopper,but thats all I can guess at.
I liked your trike in the gallery photo--you have the right ideas to fit in here perfectly!
Steve G,
Beijing
here was his last post Tictock-translated
Hello again. Thank you for the warm welcome.I want to say,that I purchased and now I have received 6 plan.I think first to realize a OverKill but a petrol engine. Will Send pictures of my work.

charlie_r
02-01-2013, 07:21 AM
Google translate and Bing translate work quite well.