PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Oregon?

back2life
07-07-2008, 02:07 PM
I will be buying my first book and plans next week sometime and I am wondering is there anyone in this group that lives in Oregon perferably in the
Salem area but Portland would be good too. I would just like to have somebody near by to bounce of questions now and again and someone else who would appreciate my building these wonderfully weird bikes ( i mean that in the very best way! HEHE)

not sure on how we would hookup but i will certainly bust my butt to do so.

hope to hear from someone :D

trikeman
07-07-2008, 06:16 PM
Not sure if you saw this post, but it may help a bit

http://forum.atomiczombie.com/showthread.php?t=70

Bill Cahill
07-08-2008, 02:59 PM
Hi Back2Life, olyumabill here. I am back in Portland for the next 3 months. I have built 3 of Brads bikes so far and am working on my 4th. If I can answer any ? just let me know. My number is 503-777=2107 bill

Odd Man Out
07-19-2008, 09:29 PM
Back2life
I live outside of Portland (Aloha) and would be happy to help you in any way possible. I have a number of DW's under my belt and am looking forward to many more. I generally work in aluminum.

Odd Man Out

back2life
07-21-2008, 02:05 AM
could you give me a call heres my number 503-871-4850 i am down in salem

GregLWB
11-12-2008, 02:07 PM
Hi, I've been lurking for about six months and this is my first post. I bought one of the books a while ago and was planning on building a delta trike this winter but have decided to build the Tourmaster first.

I currently am riding a LWB recumbent (LaBent by LaDue). I had him build the frame last winter and I did the rest. I commute on it 2 or 3 days a week to Salem (53 miles round trip) and in September I installed a GEBE 35cc Robin/Subaru 4 stroke motor. The best mileage I have gotten was 212 mpg but my average is about 200 mpg. This is while riding at just under 30 mph.

I am excited about building the Tourmaster because I think it will solve two of the things I would like to improve on my bike (no more tiller steer and a full size tire on the front.

You might see me some early morning on Hwy 22 or on Mission or State Street (long blue bike with yellow seat with really big guy riding it) riding really fast.

back2life
11-13-2008, 12:47 PM
Hi there guy great to hear that we are eveery were. I will be starting my first build possible this winter term or maybe spring. I am currently going to chemeketa community college for an associates degree in health care management. This term I am taking a welding class on saturdays. Once I get the welding down I will start my build when I get the funding to buy all the material required. I am very excited about my future build.

If you would like to contact me give me a call at 5038714850 its a cell I dont have a land line and i am the only one who uses it so you can leave anykind of message you want.

Highway 22 eastbound is right off my back yard. I live in the houses across the street from Homedepot.

Seriously consider giving me a call and lets see if we could somehow help each other out on our builds or just to see if we hit it off and turn into building and riding kinda friends.

GregLWB
11-15-2008, 11:32 PM
Back2Life, I will give you a call this next week. I will also be riding past you probably Monday through Wednesday this week. Way early in the mornings but after 16:30 in the afternoons. I work at the new training facility on Aumsville Hwy. past Cordon road.

back2life
11-16-2008, 04:57 PM
greglwb next week would be great here is my sched i am a bit busy next week but bare with me i have classes from 11:30 am till 3:20 mon & wed from 9:30 til 3:20 on fri and tues and thur my classes are from 4:30 pm till 5:50 but I will be in Portland at dr appointmens until 1pm both days so between 1pm and 4pm on thise would be great or after 7:30 anu day next week.

i am not trying to ignore you or dont want to meet up with you just busy with school the term end dec 15 and i will be completely open until jan 5 then

looking forward to meeting you either by phone or in person