PDA

View Full Version : Another new Zombie

pileit1
05-08-2013, 09:15 AM
Hello all, my name is Rocky, and I'm a Zombie.
I am currently building a Street Fox. (pics to follow)

I have really enjoyed this project. I built and flew RC airplanes for twenty years and then decided to start a family. Well eventually the airplanes had to be shelved due to time and financial constraints. The wife voted me off the island a couple of years ago but the airplanes remain hangared. I still have precious little free time and have been looking for a more suitable hobby. I've been interested in recumbents for some time and started looking at some videos on Youtube and the idea of a trike caught my fancy. I was watching one of "TINNY'S" videos and he mentioned ATOMIC ZOMBIE and, well, here I am. I'm somewhat of a gearhead by nature so this fits perfectly.

ANYWAY, I have learned a lot from this site already and look forward to being a guest here. I'll contribute to the discussion whenever I feel qualified to do so. There's a lot of creativity goin on around here! :)

Radical Brad
05-08-2013, 11:14 AM
Welcome!
Aircraft is a hobby I want to get into one day. The cost of electric copter flight has come down a lot, and the technology has really advanced.

Brad

SirJoey
05-08-2013, 08:35 PM
Welcome aboard, Rocky!
Soon, you'll be much more than just a zombie....

You'll be an ADDICT! :taz:

**** The Truth Is Out There! ****
http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/7131/sirjoeysigmedij1.gif
(Geezer & Bent Enthusiast At Large)

Ticktock
05-08-2013, 08:58 PM
Hi, Welcome from China. Steve G, Beijing