PDA

View Full Version : New Member in Fortuna CA

perroantiguo
09-14-2013, 12:19 PM
Good Morning from Perroantiguo,
My trike is Schwinn meridian modified to serve as wheelchair, grocery cart and TOY (I'm 72 years old and in my third childhood). Power is BL-36 front wheel hub motor, Seat is universal bucket seat mounted over rear axle (where original groc basket was) and groc basket is 24 quart milk crate from Melmat. Headlight, two brake/tail lights, horn and 12 volt accessory jack. Ape hanger handlebar which, if possible, I would like to replace with indirect steering. Which is why I bought plans for Delta Runner. Problem is haven't received plans or possibly did and deleted them. I'm pretty soft in the head and didn't realize at first they are in pdf and need to be downloaded. If I understand the rules, I've got only seven days to get my plans. ANY advice will be greatly appreciated. If anyone is interested will send photo of my trike. Looks like something put together by a feeble minded old hillbilly. That would be me. Look forward to hearing from someone.

Tradetek
09-14-2013, 12:37 PM
Send an e-mail to atomic at atomiczombie dot com and Brad and Kat can help you with the plan.

And yes, post a pic of your modified trike. We love pictures here. You can get directions on how to post pictures by clicking the link at the right side of the site menu bar titled "Posting Photos".

You can also send them a message by completing the form on their main "Contact Us" Page: http://www.atomiczombie.com/Contact%20Us.aspx

Welcome to the club and have fun,

Bill

perroantiguo
09-14-2013, 12:59 PM
Thank you very much for the info. Did submit the contact form. Think will also send e-mail. Thanks again Tradetek.

darnthedog
09-14-2013, 01:22 PM
Welcome to the Group, like Tradetek said we'd love to see your trike and any others you may build. Hope you got your plans.

Ticktock
09-15-2013, 08:50 AM
Hi,
Welcome from China!

I'm 64 and never got out of my chlidhood! Still do most things I could do at 19--just hurts more when you fall off--so old age pays off--you learn not to fall off.
We love pics, and I know you will have no problems getting plans once you contact Kat or Brad.
Have fun,'
Steve G,
Beijing