PDA

View Full Version : test drive went well and no problems

markc
01-29-2014, 02:07 PM
i took my handcycle around the block today. there was no problems with it what so ever. it does have a wide turning circle but i can live with that and the pedals which i havent done anything with as yet hurt my hands (i just used the foot pedals that were on the crank for know)but intend to rectify that in the next couple of days and find away of supporting the top of my left leg, the right ones sorted as its all there and we built a proper support for that.i had no problems with the steering or stopping but the disk brake is rubbing slightly. then and only then will it be stripped down and sprayed then i will take some picture of it finished

Twinkle
01-29-2014, 02:36 PM
Hi Mark

Good to hear that all went well , Disc brakes sometimes sort themselves out after a few miles other than that its a case of check and double check , I had a problem on one side of the trike rubbed for weeks replaced the disc rotors , now the other side rubs , what ever :confused:

Hand pedals that sounds like a chop and make a tube to go over the pedal centre with a pair of handle bar grips , Good luck on the rest of the build . :builder2:Hope you get a lot of use out of it , you have put a lot into it .:evilgrin:

regards emma

Radical Brad
01-29-2014, 08:22 PM
Look forward to the photos!

Brad