PDA

View Full Version : Phat Azz Trikes sez "Wassssup!"

wiskyfog
09-13-2014, 01:58 PM
Hello all you bike surgeons... I'm Howard from the beautiful Monterey Peninsula out here in Monterey,Ca!!

I am the owner of Phat Azz Trikes and it is a brand new company I'm developing. I am a HUGE dude @ 6'5" and 320 lbs and found it hard to fit in any trikes except 2 or 3 that support giants in the land.. (and about 2-5 grand!)

Sooo, enter Atomic Zombie!!!

I'm so excited about these TOTALLY revisable plans and future builds from my own head. Phat Azz Trikes will develop to assist disabled vets in my area and so far have had 4-5 bikes donated!! So, all I need is a decent welder, a lot of practice and time I already have, being disabled myself. I was the owner of a small engine repair shop for several years and I have tools and am not afraid to abuse them!!!

Thanks to the AZ community for all the input you have provided in the forums and vids. You all are awesome!

I did have a question, I really don't know much about grants, but I sure would like to get a grant to develop this much needed enterprise for these disabled vets.

Blessing to "all ya'll!!"

Twinkle
09-13-2014, 02:10 PM
Good luck on your new venture and hope you can get it together

regards emma

darnthedog
09-13-2014, 02:14 PM
Good luck with your endeavor there Howard- Be sure to stop by and post some pictures of your builds when you get a chance.

wiskyfog
09-13-2014, 02:25 PM
Thanks Emma!

wiskyfog
09-13-2014, 03:20 PM
Thanks darn...

Radical Brad
09-13-2014, 09:53 PM
Keep your enthusiasm high, and success will be yours!

Brad

wiskyfog
09-13-2014, 10:03 PM
http://forum.atomiczombie.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=4405&catid=member&imageuser=8555thanks Brad, I don't know the time in my past shop history being so
excited about cutting things up and then grinding them all down again...