DIY Bike and Trike Plans

Twinkle

1. 3 years with the voyager e-trike

Hi folks post 16 from the original thread till today - almost 3 years to the day from one of the first shakedown rides to Shoreham beach .
    Temperatures were about 2 deg C today and the ten mile round trip meant that I never got warm . mainly the arms and finger tips got cold , still a good way to remember when the trike was "new "

Hi Folks

Now with 50 odd miles under its belt the trike is still running well , I have put 3 or 4 full charges ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Another 20" wheeled e-trike

Hi Folks .

I might have been quiet of late but another trike has come out of the garage .

Any similarities to anything else is purely coincidental or even incidental .

The past few months have been a mixture of car repairs , a new caravan ( and sorting it out ) , lots of triking holidays ,day rides and some home refurbishment , we still have a lot to do before I can spend more time building as we are trying to do more triking before the weather ...
    Tags: e-trike, emma Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. 3 years in the life of a zombie Krew member

Hi Folks

It has been 3 interesting years since I joined Atomic Zombie and to be honest I feel I have come a long way in that time , after buying a second hand Trex trike in March 13 I found AZ .

The trex was not a nice trike to ride at speeds over 15 mph and TBH it frightened me .
    If l had not found AZ then my triking experience would not have lasted more than a few weeks .

It has been a long and eventful journey since then in developing the
  4. A year in the life of the 20/20s

Both the 20/20s are over a year old and have been in constant use from the start ( the 2014 zombie fest ) the concept has been good and the trikes have been away with us on several caravanning trips .

screengrab

During the winter Ken's trike ...
  5. It can't rain all the time

Hi Folks

Through out the past year , there has been a few comments about the signature on my posts.

I have been using this on all the forums I visit

In-case you had not see it here is where it came from
    It was spoken by Eric Draven in the cemetery

Can't rain all the time :-

A phrase that is spoken in the movie The Crow. It means that even in the darkest of times light will eventually find its way through. Usually ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast