DIY Bike and Trike Plans

All Blog Entries

1. Fishing gear & Mics. Trailer

Hello All, Been quite awhile since I've had the chance to post any new items. Been a busy summer with all the rain and decent weather from the garden to mowing grass, and found some new fishing spots to try . Any how, decided to make a trailer to haul
    my fishing rods & tackle & of course 2 coolers. Trailer box is of white cedar, glued & pocket hole screwed together. 4 pillow block
    bearings, 2-20'' wheels/ 24 spokes. The 24 spoke wheels were quite a challenge, first time ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Project 1 : Fox Steering

Hi Folks,

Well I am on my journey … I have started … years in the planning and waiting for the space and now we are off.

First step the steering tabs and king pin alignment.

Stripped steering tubes from the donor bikes, waiting to be cut down to the same length.

Cut down to size using the mitre saw.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Warrior Build, wheels

Today, I collected all my wheel parts needed for lacing the spokes, and want to start in on them tonight, if time allows it.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. TumbleWeed Almost Done!

5. It can't rain all the time

Hi Folks

Through out the past year , there has been a few comments about the signature on my posts.

I have been using this on all the forums I visit

In-case you had not see it here is where it came from
    It was spoken by Eric Draven in the cemetery

Can't rain all the time :-

A phrase that is spoken in the movie The Crow. It means that even in the darkest of times light will eventually find its way through. Usually ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized