DIY Bike and Trike Plans

All Blog Entries

1. Looking for Accomplished "builder" for help with 'builds'

Frustrated customer;

I built 3 frames back in 2009 and 2010 - one variation of the warrior which I actually completed and have ridden several times - one other, wheels chain managment etc. incomplete......the 3rd frame complete have parts wheels etc - and many collected parts - my own designs etcetera.

I abandoned projects for lack of time -

Looking for accomplished "builder" (I guess it could fall into the catagory of bikes, trikes, motorcycles, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Atomic Zombies Uk

I have just signed to the Atomic Zombies uk group and posted some pictures of my cargo bike and trailer in the atomic zombies gallery....I have posted a picture in the gallery and on my facebook page-Neil MacPherson
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Warrior fork issue?

I am building a Warrior and recently completed the rear fork. I have less than 1/16 " distortion with the right side low. In my **** way, I am considering slightly altering the fork drop outs to compensate for this distortion. Is that necessary?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Update Bikeham Streetfox

Ive been riding now for about 6 months furtherest ride in one day so far was 50 miles. On a ride on the 4th of July, noticied surface rust on my frame....time to paint. So i came home and disassembled, sanded, cleaned, primed 3 coats, let dry 4 days, painted 2 coats, and will clear coat Sunday. Then after about 4 days re-assemble.

I painted the frame orange and the rear triangle, etc black.
    Other issues over this time
    • The left front wheel started making a grinding aluminum
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The 20/20 e-trike or the terrier e-trike as the decals say

Hi Folks
    Finished and Road tested ready for work
    The 20" wheeled version of my terrier ( a streetfox design with straight boom , under seat steering and disc brakes fitted with e-assist in the form of a Currie Electric hub motor running 36v and lithium batteries .

Categories
    Uncategorized