DIY Bike and Trike Plans

All Blog Entries

1. Marauder to Delta Wolf

Quote Originally Posted by gillyhoss View Post
    Thank you in advance for reading my post.
    I completed my first build with the Marauder 2wheeler.O peration successful. just one glitch: I cant ride my own creation! No matter what I've tried, from t raining wheels to having someone running alongside and with one hand on the bike, I can't balance the machine and so I crash.
    My solution is to convert my Marauder to a trike. Has anyone accomplished such a feat? My goal is to keep the Marauder"as built" from the front wheel
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 3 years with the voyager e-trike

Hi folks post 16 from the original thread till today - almost 3 years to the day from one of the first shakedown rides to Shoreham beach .
    Temperatures were about 2 deg C today and the ten mile round trip meant that I never got warm . mainly the arms and finger tips got cold , still a good way to remember when the trike was "new "

Hi Folks

Now with 50 odd miles under its belt the trike is still running well , I have put 3 or 4 full charges ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. front suspension

Hi everyone

Can anyone give me a good reason why I cannot use suspension fork in replacement of normal setup for a Trike .

I was thinking of just using a standard bike forks setting them up with the 80 degree caster and there you have it front suspension …. But maybe I am missing something.

It may not look as good but beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Something like this [IMG][/IMG] ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I am a Newbee- where to begin building ?

I am a newbee here. I have 12 bikes I saved from the landfill dump. I like the trikes. But can not download plans. How can I get plans without downloading. I have no printer ! Thanks
  5. Another 20" wheeled e-trike

Hi Folks .

I might have been quiet of late but another trike has come out of the garage .

Any similarities to anything else is purely coincidental or even incidental .

The past few months have been a mixture of car repairs , a new caravan ( and sorting it out ) , lots of triking holidays ,day rides and some home refurbishment , we still have a lot to do before I can spend more time building as we are trying to do more triking before the weather ...
    Tags: e-trike, emma Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized