DIY Bike and Trike Plans

All Blog Entries

1. Recumbent Trike now custom Quad, looking for power

Hi...! I'm Armadillozac, and I am new to this site, and I need some help, I was told that if I couldn't find the answers here it was impossible...
    OK..! Here's my delema, I am disabled, and I just received a Catrike Custom quad, with the help of my good friends, who did a couple of fundraisers for me, in order to pay for the quad...! Now the whole thing is this, I am supposed to be going to the Keys via this quad, and I will be towing behind me a sleep pod, in which I designed in order to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. A year in the life of the 20/20s

Both the 20/20s are over a year old and have been in constant use from the start ( the 2014 zombie fest ) the concept has been good and the trikes have been away with us on several caravanning trips .

screengrab

During the winter Ken's trike ...
  3. Ammco Tricycles

Can anyone tell me the address of "AMMCO"? I have just bought a 26" Adult Tricycle" "Free and Easy" as sold by an importing company here in UK. I did this with the intention of altering it to my own specification and to two wheel drive as per all the info I have found in Atomic Zombie. Thank you everyone. Now the importers are "Retail only"......yes only and will not not get engaged in supplying spare parts etc. but will refer you to various bike shops. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. freewheel hubs needed

Quote Originally Posted by MrIdaho View Post
    I may have found what I need over at Bargain Basement bike parts

hopefully the hubs will come apart to be able to make some 3/4" axle adapters.
    http://bbbp.net/images/HU10.JPG

at $2.50 each but I need to add a $10 CC fee unless they take Paypal? going to call them today. Emailed but no response.

OK just tell me I can't see but does each axle have one freewheel and one disk adapter?
    What did you discover about the axel size, any drilling ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Project 1 : Fox - Completed (Almost !)

Hi Folks,

Well it has taken me 15 months ….. From a beginning of having never picked up a MIG welder before; only ever having done metalwork at school when I was thirteen I have created a Zombie !

My Street Fox trike is complete. Well almost, I have yet to fit the front mudguards and decide the final cable routing for the brake and gear cables. But I just had to share.

From this …… a pile of donor bike parts

Categories
    Uncategorized