DIY Bike and Trike Plans

All Blog Entries

1. The start of another Warrior project!

So, i've decided to start the build of a Warrior Trike.
    Running alongside my project, I have started a blog. Mainly so I have somewhere I can refer back to, if I decided to make another, but also on the off chance that someone out there may have the slightest bit of interest in seeing what i'm up to.
    I've created my site over on Weebly for now. I use their mobile app for updating a couple of websites that I run, so i've knocked a quick page up over there which allows me to quickly upload ...
  2. Is AtomicZombie.com still an active website?

Hello all! New member here. I just have a quick question. Does anyone know if there is something wrong with AtomicZombie.com's web site? Every time I go to it, it takes forever to load. After about ten minutes or so, my patience runs out because the site doesn't load. So, I'm just wondering if its my computer or if its their web site or a server problem. Any information is greatly appreciated!

Best Regards!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Will it work?

I recently purchased plans for the Handcycle and found it uses 1.5" tubing. I have plenty of 2" tubing. Will this have an adverse affect on the build? I plan to give the trike away through my church so I have no idea who the ride will be.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Recumbent Trike now custom Quad, looking for power

Hi...! I'm Armadillozac, and I am new to this site, and I need some help, I was told that if I couldn't find the answers here it was impossible...
    OK..! Here's my delema, I am disabled, and I just received a Catrike Custom quad, with the help of my good friends, who did a couple of fundraisers for me, in order to pay for the quad...! Now the whole thing is this, I am supposed to be going to the Keys via this quad, and I will be towing behind me a sleep pod, in which I designed in order to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. A year in the life of the 20/20s

Both the 20/20s are over a year old and have been in constant use from the start ( the 2014 zombie fest ) the concept has been good and the trikes have been away with us on several caravanning trips .

screengrab

During the winter Ken's trike ...