DIY Bike and Trike Plans

All Blog Entries

1. Being a tourist in my home town - the Finnish district

This morning had an excellent breakfast at the Hoito Restaurant - Finnish pancakes, eggs and coffee. Walked along the Bay-Algoma area and went into some shops specializing in Finnish gifts and housewares. Got myself a good chopping knife and sharpening rod at the Kitchen Nook . First time I've ever bought a quality knife. I almost choked at the price, but it's guaranteed for life. If I ever have a problem, just return it to the store.

Walked down the street to Bay Quality Meats ...

Updated 05-11-2009 at 11:56 PM by KoolKat

Categories
    General stuff
  2. Welcome to my personal blog!

Hope to add something regularly every day or so, just some musings and other life things.

Tonight, Brad spent hours backing up, checking and double-checking this software upgrade. Good thing his instincts are strong. There were instructions that didn't make sense and he followed his gut instead, saving us from losing the entire thing. It could have been disastrous.

The new members blog feature will be enabled and we will monitor it closely.

All ...

Updated 05-11-2009 at 11:56 PM by KoolKat

Categories
    General stuff
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lilmice9.jpg 
Views:	536 
Size:	37.2 KB 
ID:	1878  

3. Spring is here, time to ride!

The sidewalks and streets have been swept of the winter gravel, so I hope to have my DeltaRunner on the road this week!

I hope there's no more snow in the forecast. Anxious to start this year's bike building and hopefully, the beginning of my welding lessons.

Updated 04-24-2009 at 10:50 PM by KoolKat

Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	d-runner.jpg 
Views:	560 
Size:	51.5 KB 
ID:	1877