DIY Bike and Trike Plans

• Nick's arm bike - AtomicZombie builders gallery

I modified a home built FWD low-racer that I'd purchased a few years ago from a builder in Portland, OR for arm power and loaded touring.

The modification took about an hour and consisted of welding a BB shell to a seat post tube (with seat clamp fitting still attached) and fixing it to the top of the steer tube. Also mounted a rack and bucket panniers. The next day I rode the bike on a 5-day 300mi bike-camping trip and everything held up well.

More >>
    Comments 2 Comments
      Mad7 -
      That is impressive, great idea
      river -
      very cool and very ingenious
  • Recent Forum Posts

shootrrdave

Re: Looking for builder (can't do it myself)

Just so happens I'll be making deliveries in Vancouver and Kent on the 20th. Send me your contact info and I'll give you a call.

shootrrdave Yesterday, 11:00 PM Go to last post
    MrIdaho

Re: Looking for builder (can't do it myself)

Are you ever up to Washington state?
    I have a Delta style trike that is in need of a home. Will customize to what ever you need but it's only a

MrIdaho Yesterday, 04:28 PM Go to last post
    darnthedog

Re: Started my build, a few pics

Looks sharp- Glad your figured out how to post pictures. Have you take it of short rides yet? Broken it in so to speak. 9000 kms is a long way to have

darnthedog Yesterday, 02:22 PM Go to last post
    shootrrdave

Looking for builder (can't do it myself)

Not sure where to post this or even if it is appropriate but I am a truck driver with no permanent address (literally live in my truck) so am unable to

shootrrdave Yesterday, 02:21 PM Go to last post
  • AZTV videos

bike building tutorials

More AZTV videos here.