DIY Bike and Trike Plans

• Bike builders newsletter Nov-Dec

http://www.bicycleplans.com/newslett...l-positive.jpg

Think Positive...Pedal Positive
    ! In this issue, Joe Crennen, the creative genius behind Pedal Positive, reveals what drives his creativity, the birth of Pedalpalooza and pedal tractor pull competitions. Folks in Colorado love bikes. Read about some of the unique human powered projects Joe works on.

This and archived newsletters can be found here: http://atomiczombie.com/NewsLetters.aspx
    Comments 6 Comments
      Twinkle -
      An interesting read

nice one

regards emma
      KoolKat -
      Thanks, Emma. Hoping you'll contribute something. Enjoyed your article and pictures earlier this year. Cheers.
      Twinkle -
      Quote Originally Posted by KoolKat View Post
      Thanks, Emma. Hoping you'll contribute something. Enjoyed your article and pictures earlier this year. Cheers.
      Hi Kat

lt will be after Christmas now, I will start something soon ..
      Don't forget the mini article on making mudguards from last year

regards emma
      DannyC -
      Hi Kat,
      Great to hear that the move out to the country is working well for you both overall. Moves like that are always brave decisions.
      Family comes first so as part of the "extended family" of all of us Zombies I think your priorities are spot on.
      Great reading this latest newsletter, I wish I had something worthy of submission to the next issue (I will work on this).

Take care,
      flat -
      Someone really needs to reach out and help you and Brad. Problem is, you've set such high standards, and shown us more than most of us could dream to achieve. I'm willing to help too, but my skills are so meager, and I'm a fledgling beginner. Emma and Danny can definitely provide some good direction. There are others too, and maybe cumulative efforts can bring the help you need. But your boots are never going to be filled.
      KoolKat -
      Thanks, everyone. Even just a couple of pictures and short paragraphs of something you're working on or challenges you've encountered, interesting characters you've me online/in person as a result of your hobbies, why you're into bike building, some of your projects, personal reflections, and basic human interest stuff that you post here on the forum. If there's enough content, I will commit to putting together a monthly or twice monthly newsletter.
  • Recent Forum Posts

willym

Re: Winnipeg Warrior

Thanks Hugh.

willym Yesterday, 08:32 PM Go to last post
    Hugh

Willym the heel straps were easy to make. Make a paper template to get an idea for the bends of the aluminum arms. Then drill a few small holes so the

Hugh Yesterday, 11:19 AM Go to last post
    darnthedog

Looks like a fun relaxing ride. Thanks for sharing.

darnthedog Yesterday, 10:38 AM Go to last post
    willym

Did you make the straps yourself, and do they work well?

willym Yesterday, 08:02 AM Go to last post
  • AZTV videos

bike building tutorials

More AZTV videos here.