DIY Bike and Trike Plans

• Building a Front Wheel Drive recumbent lowracer - England

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-dnI1OQUZ4N.../s1600/ian.jpg
    Ian W. Swindells (forum member swizz69) always wanted a recumbent bicycle. Researching online brought him to the AtomicZombie builders forum. After learning about the Warrior Tadpole Trike, Swindells was motivated to design and build a Front Wheel Drive recumbent lowracer. In a feature article for the AZ newsletter, Swindells discusses the project and the challenges along the way. Read his story>>
    Comments 3 Comments
      The Cat -
      Have you seen the pedal-powered Escargot boat that could be used as a narrow canal boat? Think it is from an American boat builder. I may have copied the article sometime last year or the year before this would be a project a family could tackle. Over the weekend I may have a change to look for the article and post on forum.
      jrich -
      Did the turning wheel cause trouble with the drive chain and the chain bending?
      darnthedog -
      Quote Originally Posted by jrich View Post
      Did the turning wheel cause trouble with the drive chain and the chain bending?
      This article was frolm 2 years ago and you may not get a responce. Plus it was an article not a posting so it may not have been a member of the site. Just an FYI
  • Recent Forum Posts

cloakable

StreetFighter/Warrior combo

I have both the StreetFighter and the Warrior plans, and I am wondering if a frame using the StreetFighter for the rear and the Warrior for the front

cloakable Today, 02:59 AM Go to last post
    mehanol

Нome made Electric snowmobile

mehanol Yesterday, 04:26 PM Go to last post
    Twinkle

Re: Tour-ettes trike syndrome.

Nice looking wheels Danny , can't wait to see the finished trike.

Twinkle Yesterday, 10:24 AM Go to last post
    DannyC

Re: Tour-ettes trike syndrome.

Well, I decided that the red metallic hubs, rims and spokes was not what I really wanted on my new trike.
    So I bought the same hubs but in gloss

DannyC 12-14-2017, 01:30 PM Go to last post
  • AZTV videos

bike building tutorials

More AZTV videos here.