DIY Bike and Trike Plans

• Building a Front Wheel Drive recumbent lowracer - England

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-dnI1OQUZ4N.../s1600/ian.jpg
    Ian W. Swindells (forum member swizz69) always wanted a recumbent bicycle. Researching online brought him to the AtomicZombie builders forum. After learning about the Warrior Tadpole Trike, Swindells was motivated to design and build a Front Wheel Drive recumbent lowracer. In a feature article for the AZ newsletter, Swindells discusses the project and the challenges along the way. Read his story>>
    Comments 3 Comments
      The Cat -
      Have you seen the pedal-powered Escargot boat that could be used as a narrow canal boat? Think it is from an American boat builder. I may have copied the article sometime last year or the year before this would be a project a family could tackle. Over the weekend I may have a change to look for the article and post on forum.
      jrich -
      Did the turning wheel cause trouble with the drive chain and the chain bending?
      darnthedog -
      Quote Originally Posted by jrich View Post
      Did the turning wheel cause trouble with the drive chain and the chain bending?
      This article was frolm 2 years ago and you may not get a responce. Plus it was an article not a posting so it may not have been a member of the site. Just an FYI
  • Recent Forum Posts

Twinkle

Re: "Inspired by AZ " Decals and xmas - competition WOW

Ok Folks

Its christmas time again and this year's ( Xmas 2017 ) question is

How many miles have I ridden on the trikes this

Twinkle Today, 11:16 AM Go to last post
    Twinkle

Re: Нome made Electric snowmobile

Shame we don't have any snow , still it's an advantage because an inch of snow stops the south of England in it's tracks , British rail claim it's the

Twinkle Today, 06:56 AM Go to last post
    pegasus

Re: Phyton Trike Project

So in the end I followed the advice given by Danny and Stormbird and made a home made version of a cage clamp.

One of my favorit

pegasus Today, 05:05 AM Go to last post
    Ox76

Re: StreetFighter/Warrior combo

Welcome, cloakable! I'm a newer member myself but after getting almost done with a TourMaster I can concur that the plans are good if you want to replicate

Ox76 Today, 02:34 AM Go to last post
  • AZTV videos

bike building tutorials

More AZTV videos here.