Hi Folks

Its December again and I would love to send everyone a set of decals for your new builds BUT

I have 3 pairs of " inspired by Atomic Zombie " decals cut , weeded and taped ready to fit to give away ABSOLUTELY FREE to the first 3 with the correct ( or nearest ) answers to my two questions .

The competition closes on CHRISTMAS DAY and the answers can be found on the forum .

adult image upload

The two questions are based on my 2 successful 20/20 e-trikes in their 2 threads

How many DAYS will have passed from when the two trikes got their q100 upgrades until Christmas day 2016

The red one and the blue one both had their q100 upgrades over 2 years ago , staggered over a few weeks .

The winners or closest will receive a pair of silver ( I have one pair of black in case of an awkward one like last year ) free of charge with postage paid by me dispatched as soon as the Xmas postal rush subsides so you should get them around the middle of January .
Winners please PM me your address - (we had 3 lucky winners last year )

Rules are simple - what I say goes .and the competition closes midday on Christmas Day

Good luck to everyone who wants to enter .