Multi-functional Adjustable Jig in Columbus (MAJiC)

I have built 4 bikes so far and I seem to spend alot of time clamping and un-clamping everything together in alignment for welding, then finding out that something slipped and threw everything out of alignment which would make me start over. Or I am setting up or taking down my work space and equipment so it is out of the way. So since the weather has been good for the last couple of weekends I decided to build a jig with built in clamps that will hold a frame for welding and can be left up and does not take up much space. this is what I have so far. The backbone is two 1"x3" 14ga rectangular tubing spaced 1.5" apart. I am using 5/16th in bolts spaced 4" apart to squeeze the backbone together as a clamp. I made the leveling bolts out of 3/8th in carriage bolts and nuts, one nut is welded to the bottom and the nut on top is for locking the leg in place
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aa jig.JPG 
Views:	547 
Size:	143.1 KB 
ID:	2045---------- Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cc side.JPG 
Views:	459 
Size:	140.5 KB 
ID:	2044
wide view, about 80% done ----------------- side view of welding table attached to leg

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dd welding table.JPG 
Views:	819 
Size:	137.2 KB 
ID:	2046---------- Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bb dropout.JPG 
Views:	491 
Size:	135.5 KB 
ID:	2041
closeup of welding table you can see the-------- Jig for rear dropouts already set
clamps I made on the table and in use-----------for height and width of rear tire