Well today I decided if I don't start I can never finish.
I am pleased with the progress I made.
My welds belong on the wall of shame but I think they are strong.
I did grind them out a few times and reweld them and also welded up the holes I blew in the tube a couple times.
I think with a little cosmetic grinding I will be able to hold me head up.
After welding the head tube I checked the angle.
It was 93 instead of 90 degrees.
It will be interesting once I finish to measure the rake and trail and see how well this thing handles.
Next weekend I will work on the bottom bracket then tackle the seat.
Time allowing maybe the handlebars too.