It is so close to being done I am doing the last bits and pieces:
[IMG]022 by brentandshalas, on Flickr[/IMG]
[IMG]023 by brentandshalas, on Flickr[/IMG]

Figured out the shape, placement and aesthetics for the derailleur brackets:
[IMG]015 by brentandshalas, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]012 by brentandshalas, on Flickr[/IMG]

And, since this IS a Warrior, it needs some warrior attitude -- I figure if a car wants to joust, then so be it. I may not walk away but it will know it has been in a fight -- joking of course...

[IMG]019 by brentandshalas, on Flickr[/IMG]
[IMG]020 by brentandshalas, on Flickr[/IMG]

Machined Aluminum and press fit -- I am going to leave it shiny and non powder coated for the bling factor.

I also thought about being hit from the side so....
[IMG]031 by brentandshalas, on Flickr[/IMG]

They are machined out of 7005 Aluminum when I had access to a mill and lath during a time long ago...

I got the disc brakes cabled up. A great hint for all; use brake noodles to make a small 90 degree bend -- they rotate so never bind. Good stuff.
[IMG]024 by brentandshalas, on Flickr[/IMG]

Also figured out how to route the chain so I can minimize chain tube. I am only going to need 12 inches. Also figured how it will be attached; 2 zip ties = easy peasy and near weightless.
[IMG]021 by brentandshalas, on Flickr[/IMG]

Of course on the finished Warrior all will be neatly trimmed.

I fitted up the idler;
[IMG]028 by brentandshalas, on Flickr[/IMG]

And hooked up the Rohloff Speedhub;
[IMG]017 by brentandshalas, on Flickr[/IMG]

A couple things I am trying out:
[IMG]027 by brentandshalas, on Flickr[/IMG]

This is a shot looking down the back of my seat. The white round items are elastomiric (special rubber) springs. I bought them from "thudbusters" who uses them for suspension in their MTB saddles. The top ones are only 1/3 inch thick and the tallest are 1.25 thick. Really do not know if it will be noticed but it can't hurt. It is worth a try...