frame broke

Website
miscdotgeek.com
There you go! The repair looks good, a much stronger joint overall. But, the original problem looks not like a design issue but rather like a bad weld. The whole weld came off the rear piece, like it was sitting on top of it instead of being part of it. No penetration, which means not enough heat. But like I said, the repair looks good. Nice job :)

The whole weld came off the rear piece, like it was sitting on top of it instead of being part of it.
It's not a great picture as it is difficult to get the camera close , however the weld has not failed.
The fillet is intact the base metal has torn along side the weld where there is a change in thickness between the fillet and the base metal. If that was cleaned up and the fillet extended across the tear it would do the same further up as you have done nothing to address the stress being applied to the joint ?

Paul

Your right of course, Paul! What looked like a shadow to me is actually the base material being torn.
The angle he has added is good locally as it is thick material and has more weld inch's than the original joint, which would have been difficult to weld up now due to obstructions added later.

A weakness of the Warrior is the remoteness of the rear drop outs.
In use the chain is trying to bend them towards the seat [ especially if electric assist ] and any bumps [ or a heavy rider ] are trying to bend the drop outs away from the seat so this constant flexing causes the frame to fail where shown.

What the pictures aren't showing is his implementation of the recommended fix which is to joint the drop outs to the seat base /main spine thus triangulating the rear end like a commercial trike.

I believe the OP has done that , although his picture posting difficulties have sort of over shadowed the repair effected ?

regards Paul