Commodore Computers and Parts Wanted.

Radical Brad

Garage Hacker!
Staff member
When the deep winter sets in, I like to hide in my "Nerd Cave" and mess around with my retro computer collection!
I am a huge fan of the VIC-20, and am always looking for working units or just parts.
Also on my list of wanted retro parts; Commodore 1701/1702 monitors and Commodore disk drives.

Cheers!
Brad

Last edited:
good old commodore computers. had vic 20, a 64 as well as a 128.

I had an Amiga 600, lovely machine, bought it for my kids to play games on.

SirJoey

Super Moderator
...bought it for my kids to play games on.
My first "computer", if you can call it that, was an Atari 800, sporting a whole 48k of ram.
Back then (1980 I think), we jokingly said the model number was the price, which was pretty much true!
Purchased it strictly for the improved video game experience it provided over the Atari 2600 console!

I may still have some Commodore 64 components, I would have to check, if I do are you still looking for anything or did you get what you needed, I know I don't have a spare monitor, but I may have spare 64s, maybe a spare tape drive or two and maybe a spare disk drive, but again I would have to check to verify I still have them< I also use to have a copy of Geos the gui/os for commodore as I use to hang out with a couple guys that were still into them, but that was many years ago.