WOODEN TRIKE BUILD 2021

Update on the different projects happening in 2021 to 2022

Project 1 - A Brand New Wooden Recumbent Trike
Project 2 - A Wooden Electric Recumbent Trike
Project 3 - A Wooden Velomobile
Project 4 - Triking Berlin - A series about triking around Berlin viewing the cityscape. Talking about the history of the different suburbs.
Project 5 - Sea To Sea Tour - Triking from the Baltic Sea to the Mediterranean Sea on a Wooden Recumbent Tadpole Trike.

NOTE - The projects 1 to 3 will be filmed in the New Workshop!

Last edited:
Always nice such wall with all the tools. Only as I had it, it would be there for the photo and after that, it would be laying all around the room. 😂

Update on the different projects happening in 2021 to 2022

Project 4 - Triking Berlin - A series about triking around Berlin viewing the cityscape. Talking about the history of the different suburbs.
Project 5 - Sea To Sea Tour - Triking from the Baltic Sea to the Mediterranean Sea on a Wooden Recumbent Tadpole Trike.

NOTE - The projects 1 to 3 will be filmed in the New Workshop!

Sounds pretty cool. Are you going to be incorporating bamboo in the builds?

Website
axerail.coffeecup.com
Always nice such wall with all the tools. Only as I had it, it would be there for the photo and after that, it would be laying all around the room. 😂
It works OK if you can put it back as you finish with it. Most of my tools generally end up on the floor in preparation for the next attempt at completing the job. Anyway, that's my excuse for leaving them on the floor.

Not going to make one out of bamboo at this stage. Though with the price of timber rising around the world due to COVID 19 maybe I shouldn't be to hasty. As far as the tools go I've in the past been a bit too messy at times, so now I've found my inner buddah and sorted out the assortment of tools into area's. The wood section and the metal section.
New photos and video of future projects coming soon!

UPDATE :

Coming in August I will be making a video series (VLOG SERIES) on building a wooden trike, electric trike, velomobile and other projects related to recumbent trikes.
Will be posting photos / videos and blogging here in Atomic Zombie. Starting August 20th 2022