I had trouble with welding the steering tube. I thought I had everything lined up, tacked it, and the angles were completely off. The long handlebars exaggerated the mistake. I had to grind off the weld, and start over. The next time, I clamped everything in place, than tacked it.
A couple of buck for vinyl seat. $40 for high density foam !
The cabling for the rear derailleur wasn’t to har to work out. I did (do) have a problem with my front derailleur wanting to twist when I shift. It sometimes doesn’t shift into the gear I want. So I may get rid of the front derailleur
The steering rod comes VERY close to the crank arm. I decided not to change the 2” wide steel pieces welded to the handlebar and fork areas. Instead, I cut the square rod and put a “dogleg” around the crank arm. The overall steering ratio isn’t changed.