Another Quad - But F1 styling. :-)

I thought this was well made with a nice peripheral frame.
Turning Circle looks very good.

The drawing implies they were going for Z cranks and a drive down the right hand side ? wonder why it was not pursued ?

Paul

I can only assume they decided a bridge in the middle where a single BB could be slid fore & aft was more desirable from an adjustment perspective?

Dan

Odd it was a F1 , till you realise it is a pedal car for racing.

In that case it is a standard frame very similar to the design they use in the UK , except the UK one tapers front and back of the mounting hole in front of the seat.

Paul

Hi Danny! Maurizio thanks you for your attention. The quad you saw has been dismantled: this one I am attaching was born from its ashes.

Nice build

What size tubing have you used for the red frame ?

Any more pictures of under the seat and the rear ? like drive stuff ?

Paul

Hi Danny! Maurizio thanks you for your attention. The quad you saw has been dismantled: this one I am attaching was born from its ashes.
Looks great ècridi did it win any races for either of you yet?

Now I ask the builder (Maurizio). I'm just a Warrior owner, which by the way I bought for a short time; I only dealt with modernizing it in terms of accessories. But I had seen this discussion and since Maurizio is a friend and we are part of a common group of enthusiasts, it seemed nice to give you an answer. ;-)