AZ BUILT IN BAMBOO

They say it is “the natural carbon fibre” and may be easier to assemble than steel for the uninitiated. As someone who as yet has not commenced construction I would be interested to hear of any AZ designs that have been actualised in bamboo.

Website
axerail.coffeecup.com
Welcome to the mix Chris. I am not aware of any bamboo AZ trikes on this forum at any time. However, there are many Internet images of bamboo trikes and bikes out there. If it is possible to build them, I can't see that an AZ design would be any different, as you are basically replacing steel with bamboo and applying different construction techniques to suit.

There is certainly room for such things here and I think bamboo should be used far more for construction. I have often thought that I should grow some but I don't think there is enough water in these here parts, certainly not at this time of year.

most bamboo's do not need a lot of water, they are technically a grass. people sometimes confuse the little desktop "fake" bamboos that sit in water with the real stuff.