Big bracket shell to small shell

I am redoing a bike I built years ago. It has a big bracket shell, I am wanting to add a mid drive E-motor that uses the small shell. I was thinking about getting a small shell and weld it inside the big shell. Has any one done this. Thanks

I am redoing a bike I built years ago. It has a big bracket shell, I am wanting to add a mid drive E-motor that uses the small shell. I was thinking about getting a small shell and weld it inside the big shell. Has any one done this. Thanks
Why not make a second bottom bracket this way you can swap them if need be?

Im also thinking of welding a smaller inside a bigger. If you measure it in all directions and everything will fit, i don't see why not.

Lots of frame-builder sellers out there. I bought 4 brand new shells last year.

I am not sure if this would work, but it is used to convert old bottom brackets that took 1 piece cranks and converted them to a bottom bracket that used square taper 3 piece cranks. do a google search for "SUNLITE BB Conversion Kit"

SUNLITE BB Conversion Kit
Yes I want to use the adapter but I do not know if there is enough room. I want to use the bafang mid drive and there is not much room between the motor and the shaft that goes through the bike bracket. I can't find where anyone has done this yet. Thanks for the help.