bike, trike, scooter drag racing

woke up this morning and had an inspirational crazy idea!
stat an E-motion drag racing organization.
There are LOTS of E bikes, trikes and scooters out there so why not look into better battery, motor designs etc.
time your elapsed time over say 100 yards. Scooters in one class, up-wrong's in another class and recumbent trikes in another. All on paved level ground.
battery voltage limit = 48v motor maximum = 1000watts
perhaps use different battery like use several 18v drill batteries or?
remember a 48v lion battery fully charged outputs 54 v
currirous what riders come up with.
going to time my ride after I get back from Sacramento ca and get my new Li-po battery pack mounted.

for DIY just use a stopwatch and start as soon as you smash the throttle then stop timer after say 100yards
It would be really cool to have actual organized drag races with a christmas tree and actual timing (local drag strip etc.)
As soon as I get home I will finish my Li-po battery install and hopefully measure out a 100yard length of paved road.
May need to re-program my controller for 1000 watts (a BBS02 midrive is a 1000 watt motor but programmed for 750)
As for gears, I disabled the gear changer to stay in LOW so my top speed is 18mph.
Presently in S. Cal to visit my wife's sister.
When I first installed the mid drive, up on blocks, the spped was 14 mph in LOW and 38mph in HIGH.
TOWN SPPED LIMIT IS 25 mph