Cable ties

Firstly let me say I am as guilty of this as anyone. No sooner do many of us finish our projects than we reach for a packet of cable ties and adorn our rides with countless numbers of them. In many instances some better planning and we could mount cable stops and other forms of cable controls for brake and gears to them before paint. However adding electrics means you have more cables to fasten so again need more cable ties. Enter the cable tie mount....

I'm going to be using a number of these on the current tilter in order to keep wires fastened without the need to loop the tie all the way around the frame. I'm hoping this will prove a tidier solution for the sake of 1 spot weld per mount.

I wanted to do it, but in the end, I still use the cable ties.
I am thinking of ordering those cable mounts, that you can stick on the frame this time.

Picture ?

I use either re-usable cable ties or double sided Velcro [ other brands are available :whistle:

Paul

Picture was there yesterday!

It's not the disposable nature but the fact they wrap around the tube looking like an afterthought.

Picture was there yesterday!

It's not the disposable nature but the fact they wrap around the tube looking like an afterthought.
And is there a link to go with the picture? ;)