Change of plans, literally

Quite some time ago I purchased plans to build a Voyager bike and bought, and scrounged mose of the parts needed. I pretty much have everything else on junk bicycles I have stashed away. Now I have decided that a tadpole trike would suit me better, so I want to build a Streetfox. I will need to rob a few more, different parts from my source(s). The tubing that I bought for the Voyager frame is round tubing and I can either adapt it to the Streetfox or go back and buy some square tubing. The tubing I bought is 14ga, and I believe the Voyager plans specified 16ga, but my supplier didn't have 16ga so I went with the 14. I weigh 200+ so I figured a little heavier tubing was good.
Anybody built a tadpole like a Streetfox with round tubing? Any problems I'm not thinking about? Any changes other than the obvious? Thanks.

Quite some time ago I purchased plans to build a Voyager bike and bought, and scrounged mose of the parts needed. I pretty much have everything else on junk bicycles I have stashed away. Now I have decided that a tadpole trike would suit me better, so I want to build a Streetfox. I will need to rob a few more, different parts from my source(s). The tubing that I bought for the Voyager frame is round tubing and I can either adapt it to the Streetfox or go back and buy some square tubing. The tubing I bought is 14ga, and I believe the Voyager plans specified 16ga, but my supplier didn't have 16ga so I went with the 14. I weigh 200+ so I figured a little heavier tubing was good.
Anybody built a tadpole like a Streetfox with round tubing? Any problems I'm not thinking about? Any changes other than the obvious? Thanks.
Yes, I have. 14GA is heavier but fine for you. :)

Me too. The only area of issue is the joint of main beam to cross beam which offers little overlap to weld in round. It either needs some gusseting or you can make the crossbeam in two pieces and fishmouth them to the main.

What about an alternation of dimensions to use some nice 14" wheels & tires I have? No that I have to, just wondering.

What about an alternation of dimensions to use some nice 14" wheels & tires I have? No that I have to, just wondering.
Smaller wheels usually means a harsher ride. 90% of commercial trikes are 20". I only know of the Windcheeta that has 16" and its not a street machine, it was designed for track racing. :)