Differential for trike/quads

That I don't know yet. I got the site from someone that does the solar rides. He bought it.
I think that you can buy separate parts. You can also make your own combination.

I have to many projects ad the moment, but as soon as I have them done, I want to order it, do I can make the part, do I can change my trike into a quad.

I like the one where I can mount my casset on.
For what I can see, you can also ad joints so you can ad indipendent suspension.

Tor me it makes that the quad will be a lot easier to build.

Website
emilcarr.scot
Emil, if you need adapters you may want to checkout staton-inc.com and see if any of their would work for you. I know they carry the Peerless 100 and sprockets to fit.
Staton-inc.com Adapters
They also make their own freewheel differentials. As an example.
Staton freewheel differential for 3/4" shaft
Thanks, I've seen staton and actually mentioned them in my own thread about the build: https://www.atomiczombie.com/forum/threads/peerless-100-differential-axle-for-my-peditruck.766/#post-12281
Issue is they're in the US while I'm in the UK and their parts aren't quite designed to work with standard bike chains and brakes. I've got everything now anyway :)

Tor me it makes that the quad will be a lot easier to build.
Emiel did you every say why you fancied converting your trike into a quad ?

Is it just going to make it heavier ?

Paul

Emiel did you every say why you fancied converting your trike into a quad ?

Is it just going to make it heavier ?

Paul
Ad first it was only for looks and I liked to try it.
Now, the extra luggage space is also very nice.
I want also a solar roof on my trike/quad. But first I need to make a luggage rack for my trike.

The weight is no problem because I have assist on it. It isn't a racer but more for touring.