Diy electric streetfox.

Hey hello i am Martijn 33 years old from the small country of the Netherlands.
So sorry for any bad english language.
For some years now i wanted to build a recumbent tricycle after seeing some video's on youtube i started to do some research,
And i came across this website/forum i purchased the plans for a streetfox butt beeing a little lazy i wanted to build mine streetfox electric.
So i started to look for parts the steel and stainless i had lying arround the donor bikes i got from family and bought one bicyle from a online marketplace.
the rest of the parts i bought from some online stores butt the motor a Bafang bbs02 750watt and 48volt 19.2 amphour battery i bought from Alieexpress.
So after getting al the parts in i started to building the bike.

So after about 2 months of work this is the status of my bike any questions or comments just ask them.

Well done already.
Well i hope so its my first diy bike/recumbent butt there is always room for improvement.
The one i dont like is the paint job.
I am going to finish the bike in the Comming weeks.
After that i am going to test and use it for some weeks if the bike is to my liking i am going to dissasemble it and get it professional powercoated

Powder coating is a good idea. It costs very little more than doing a decent paint job. Just make sure you are happy with it first. A paint job can be touched up if you weld on a new bracket. A powder coating is much harder to do. One thing often overlooked is cable management. Cable ties work but look like an afterthought. Some thought in that area before powder coating would pay dividends.

Nice, to have someone from the Netherlands. Where in the Netherlands do you lif?
I am living in Helmond.

Emiel

Sweet work!

For some years now i wanted to build a recumbent tricycle after seeing some video's on youtube i started to do some research,
And i came across this website/forum i purchased the plans for a streetfox butt beeing a little lazy i wanted to build mine streetfox electric.
So i started to look for parts the steel and stainless i had lying arround the donor bikes i got from family and bought one bicyle from a online marketplace.
the rest of the parts i bought from some online stores butt the motor a Bafang bbs02 750watt and 48volt 19.2 amphour battery i bought from Alieexpress.

So after about 2 months of work this is the status of my bike any questions or comments just ask them.
Hi Martijn I like your Streetfox. I have built one myself with the help of a Men's Shed.
I'm looking to put an e-kit on my trike as well and would like to see some more photos of the motor and bottom bracket. It would be appreciated.

Nice to see the electric ad-on. Any particulair things ou bumped in to with that (except for the motor housing ;-) )

//Erik

Wonderful job! I am inspired!

Hi Martijn I like your Streetfox. I have built one myself with the help of a Men's Shed.
I'm looking to put an e-kit on my trike as well and would like to see some more photos of the motor and bottom bracket. It would be appreciated.
Very Nice :D
How do you like it?
Does it ride well?