Going for my second build.

First short ride, every thing was some what oke.
I thought that other some nuts that where loose, I only had to adjust the brakes and shifter.
So I did that shen I came home.
Then came theong ride to Eindhoven. Then I noticed that I forgot to adjust the wheel alignment. They where shaking ad high speeds.
Before I went back, I adjusted it a bit on the eye. Riding back was way better.
Tomorrow I set that up the right way and move the motor a bit forward. It was to close to me. Used other shoes to set it up.
Adjust Aldo the brakes a tiny bit.

One small thing. The rear fender was making done noice. But I found out what it was and with one little ring, it is solved.

It seems that the parts for my camper on the inse, are comming faster than I expected. So I will be able to connect the led bar in the front also very soon.

I can give already a comparenson between the chines brake and the bb7.
This is how I think about them.
Both brakes, brake good but with the bb7 you need less force. The Chinese brake works fine, but as you cary more weight or pull a trailer, I would advice the bb7.
Seting up is on both easy, but the Chinese ones are a bit easier. I need to try one thing, because they chained position, but I think that it was my mistake and not the brake.
I also prefer the look of the Chinese brake.

For normal use, the Chinese brake is just fine and work good, especially for that price.