motorized unicycle

Don't want to rain on your thread, but I can't imagine wanting to move at 31 mph with the ability to fall in any direction and no frame at all between me and the ground. The right/left falling of a two wheel bike is scary enough, and I've taken enough of those to not want to make it harder to stay up.

Heck, as I get older, just regular walking seems kinda unstable. Maybe an inner ear issue, I don't know. Told my doc, he recommended more allergy meds.

Martin

Anyone riding such a beast should probably carry an "Organ Donor" card. ;)

Don't want to rain on your thread, but I can't imagine wanting to move at 31 mph with the ability to fall in any direction and no frame at all between me and the ground. The right/left falling of a two wheel bike is scary enough, and I've taken enough of those to not want to make it harder to stay up.

Heck, as I get older, just regular walking seems kinda unstable. Maybe an inner ear issue, I don't know. Told my doc, he recommended more allergy meds.

Martin
I hear you there. Would need to be equipped with a self balancing gyro. Clutch in making it even remotely feasible.