My life with Python trikes Mk1 , Mk1.5 , Mk2 ?

Can we get to York ?

Well it fit's in the shed without disassembly once I remembered I need the back of the front seat cranked forward, that's a relief !

Not sure DannyC fancies 53 miles sat in this seat though ?

York here we come.

Paul

Can we get to York ?

Well it fit's in the shed without disassembly once I remembered I need the back of the front seat cranked forward, that's a relief !

Not sure DannyC fancies 53 miles sat in this seat though ?

York here we come.

Paul
Kind of you to offer Paul, but I think I shall pass. :)

Ok York done !

Tilt#6 hiding in the back yard of a Wetherspoons where I caught up with a couple of friends for breakfast [#2 ]

Tagging onto the back of a group ride to York Velodrome several other recumbents , the guy with the blue hair is JJ a companion on 2 of my Holland jaunt's he dyed his hair blue in the first lock down [ I think it hit him hard :LOL:]

York always surprises ? a Ice Cream boat ! they served both foot traffic from this window and water borne traffic from the opposite side !

Ok time to fess up 2 UK Zombies are going to the Netherlands on the Tuesday night sailing.

Due to personal/domestic reasons it will not be a 2 week jaunt to Breda to meet Maddox and Emiel , however we have a week to visit some familiar places and some new places within about 50 miles of the Hook of Holland and are will have a great time.

all for now Paul

Ok York done !

Tilt#6 hiding in the back yard of a Wetherspoons where I caught up with a couple of friends for breakfast [#2 ]

Tagging onto the back of a group ride to York Velodrome several other recumbents , the guy with the blue hair is JJ a companion on 2 of my Holland jaunt's he dyed his hair blue in the first lock down [ I think it hit him hard :LOL:]

York always surprises ? a Ice Cream boat ! they served both foot traffic from this window and water borne traffic from the opposite side !

Ok time to fess up 2 UK Zombies are going to the Netherlands on the Tuesday night sailing.

Due to personal/domestic reasons it will not be a 2 week jaunt to Breda to meet Maddox and Emiel , however we have a week to visit some familiar places and some new places within about 50 miles of the Hook of Holland and are will have a great time.

all for now Paul
Blimey! I wish you'd told me Paul. :D

Ok York done !

Good thin

all for now Paul