Some bike projects I will start soon with.

Yesterday I decided to get a mtb. It is a bike that my trike busy has standing and I can get it for a good price with a motor that I need to build on it.
Goal is to ad a 48v battery, so it goes about 45kmh on the throttle.
The bike will be changed so it becomes more a city/tour bike. So luggage rack, fenders and an other handlebar.

My other project is upgrading my gazelle. It already has a mid drive motor and I ride easily 32kmh, but it will get a nexus 8. I only need to build it on the bike and it is ready. But I will also change all brake inner and outer cables and clean the bike. It is still a very good bike, but those are old and need to be replaced.

I am getting a bike collection. 😊

Worked today on my bike to get a chain on and adjust the front derailleur.
Chain went on easy, but then I got problems. The chain got stuck in the rear derailleur.
I used an other link and that one is to width and doesn't fit in the derailleur.
Front derailleur is an other thing. I don't get the range. Mounted the derailleur not parallel to the gears. Tomorrow I will fix it as I get home.
Wanted to do it fast and that is never good.

Tomorrow I will place an other link and place the front derailleur right.
After that I will work on the controller.
It seems that it needs the hall sensor.

Took the mtb apart. I will also remove all spokes from both wheels. I already did it from the rear wheel.
I cleaned the rear hub and it looks as new again.
The wheels get new spokes, niples and I will clean and paint the rims.
The frame will also be painted.

I take my time for it, so if will not be ready soon.
Next week I pick up an old ebike. I get it for free.
The battery died, so I need to replace the controller. I will also need to replace the seat. That one is nie on an other bike.
I can fix the bike without battery for about 100 euro. 48v battery on it and that in combination with a 800w controller and it flies.