Street fox question

Trying to find the wheel hubs for the front wheels. Everything I’ve seen on Amazon and eBay are front and rear sets. I don’t need rear hubs. Does anyone have any idea where to buy front hubs. Preferably that will accept disc brakes. Thanks in advance

A location would help. Not much point in me pointing you to a UK supplier if you live in Texas. Saying that, I have used Ali express for hubs before.

If building your own wheels don't forget to find the rims at the same time as the hubs. No good getting great 36 hole hubs if you can't find anything but 32 hole rims. The minimum size axle you need is a 12mm thru axle. You can find front disc hubs with 12mm, 15mm and 20mm thru axles. 15mm bolts are rare to be polite about it but you can sleeve 15mm hubs down to 12mm with a 15 to 12 adapter.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001922105210.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.69824141eHDD4s&algo_pvid=aac082f1-cbd8-4ff8-891a-fe1d323c57fd&algo_expid=aac082f1-cbd8-4ff8-891a-fe1d323c57fd-31&btsid=2100bde316181631508551912e0826&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603

20mm bolts weigh a ton but again there are ways of using a smaller bolt. I'd suggest trying to find 12mm hubs if you can but use 15mm sleeved down if not. If you're content to use rim brakes as per the Streetfox design then all you need to look for are 14mm axled wheels. Ebay usually has some listed. The std 3/8 axle simply won't cut it.

Sorry about the location. I’m in Florida. I’ve found 20 mm hubs on Aliexpress. But they have a huge expected delivery. I already have the wheels. I am warming up to the rim brakes as I already have 2 of them.

if you planning on going OFF ROAD I suggest 20mm axles with 36 holes. 48 holes if you are planning on doing any serious jumps!
12 mm is really too small
and go with grade 8 axles

No jumps for me. Very little of road either. Just want the strongest I can find

most? all BMX bikes have 14mm axles. Have on my E-street fox but only driven on paved or gravel roads.

Can't attest to US delivery times but Ali express std delivery option is 10 days to UK. Many suppliers on there display a choice of different postal services.

Sturmey use 12mm in their single sided drums which are very popular in velomobiles for their easy remove-ability and I'd agree with using high tensile 8 grade bolts. As to wanting the strongest, you'd only need 20mm If exceptionally heavy or you expect to hit a lot of potholes or go off road. It's the easiest thing in the world to go heavier on the build and then (exaggeration) it's the hardest thing in the world to actually pedal it. If you do use 20mm hubs I'd either shim it to use a smaller bolt or like Brad shows in the instructions build a smaller bolt up with weld to save weight.

Most BMX over in the UK use 3/8 axles. It's the higher end that use the 14mm in my experience though they're hardly scarce. There's also quite a number with one 14mm and one 3/8 as std on some bikes though I can't remember which way round (front / back) that goes. Different markets may well be different, possibly based on the average user size and expected use in that market.

Can't attest to US delivery times but Ali express std delivery option is 10 days to UK. Many suppliers on there display a choice of different postal services.

Sturmey use 12mm in their single sided drums which are very popular in velomobiles for their easy remove-ability and I'd agree with using high tensile 8 grade bolts. As to wanting the strongest, you'd only need 20mm If exceptionally heavy or you expect to hit a lot of potholes or go off road. It's the easiest thing in the world to go heavier on the build and then (exaggeration) it's the hardest thing in the world to actually pedal it. If you do use 20mm hubs I'd either shim it to use a smaller bolt or like Brad shows in the instructions build a smaller bolt up with weld to save weight.

Most BMX over in the UK use 3/8 axles. It's the higher end that use the 14mm in my experience though they're hardly scarce. There's also quite a number with one 14mm and one 3/8 as std on some bikes though I can't remember which way round (front / back) that goes. Different markets may well be different, possibly based on the average user size and expected use in that market.

I originally intended to build the warrior. Then I saw the plans for the street fox. And some of the parts for that kinda fell into my lap. The warrior plans mentioned using 20 mm hubs. So I kind a liked that idea. But as I said the parts for the street fox were given to me (IE a 26” mountain bike with mono shock) everything good with the exception of the cables. The more I looked at it the more I liked the street fox. I’m not a big guy. And I haven’t been young in quite a while. Florida is about as flat as you can get. So really about the only hills here are man made lol. The only thing I’d like to do differently on the street fox would be disc brakes at least on the front

12mm is strong enough. I think that you aren't going to jump and extreme of road racing.
I got ice trike hubs and they are narrower then others and use 12mm axles. Most recumbent use 12mm axles. Just don't get those cheap m12 bolds and you will be fine.
You can also use bmx hubs with 14mm axle.

You can combine the street fox and the warrior frame. Front warrior and rear street fox.

Trying to find the wheel hubs for the front wheels. Everything I’ve seen on Amazon and eBay are front and rear sets. I don’t need rear hubs. Does anyone have any idea where to buy front hubs. Preferably that will accept disc brakes. Thanks in advance
How do you post a pic on here. Or can you

NEW QUESTION.
I am in the process of building the front wheels for the trike. I have the hubs. I have the rims. I used a spoke calculator I downloaded. Ordered the size it said they are to short. Either I measured everything wrong (measured several time came up with the same measurements each time) orrrr that spoke calculator was wrong. Can anyone recommend a usable spoke calculator? Or any advise as to how to get a accurate measurement so I can order the correct spokes? Any help would be appreciated
Thanks much

it may be the method you used to get the dimensions to input into the calculator.
As a suggestion, measure the hubs again and post your measurements. Correctly include the rim diameter.

I've used these two before and found them to be within a MM of each other.
The last one says it's for ebikes but it really makes zero difference to the result.