Warrior or Aurora?

Hello, I was initially thinking of embarking on building a Warrior trike, but am wondering if an Aurora would be easier? Any advice would be grateful received!
Thanks.

Having built both, actually I'm just building the Aurora at present I would rate them fairly equal in difficulty. With the Warrior the biggest thing for me was setting the angles on the the front wheel booms and of course building the wheels. For that I kinda cheated by asking my LBS to order rim's, hub's and spokes and also lace them up. With the Aurora kinda the same issue only with the rear wheels. I copied the hub pattern of the Warrior front wheels and then recycled the Warrior's rim's. The biggest issue after that has been minimizing welding distortion and making sure the frame is nice and straight. Not impossible but fairly picky. I'm just shy of 200 lbs and do use e assist so have selected a bit thicker frame for the Aurora having bent the Warrior's frame a couple time's.

Hello, I was initially thinking of embarking on building a Warrior trike, but am wondering if an Aurora would be easier? Any advice would be grateful received!
Thanks.
That's a piece of string question...

What is probably more important is how is your mobility ?

a delta generally has a higher seat and is easier to mount/dismount

What are your riding conditions ?

a delta can turn very sharply almost in it's own length important if you ride narrow roads/paths ?

An Aurora is much more tolerant of drive wheel misalignment it also needs two rear brakes one on each back wheel.

Apart from a parking brake do not put a powerful brake on the single wheel on either trike !

I'll echo that last comment on a warrior. Good front brakes will take all the weight off the rear. Trying to brake hard with the rear in that state will have it overtaking the front.